The global antiobesity market was valued at about $1.3 billion in 2018 and is expected to grow to $3.44 billion at a CAGR of 27.5% through 2022.
This report from the author provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global antiobesity drugs market. The anti-obesity drugs market consists of sales of anti-obesity drugs and related services. This industry includes establishments that produce pharmacological agents that reduce or control overweight.
The pharmaceutical industry is witnessing an increase in the number of mergers and acquisition among companies developing drugs for metabolic disorders such as obesity, diabetes and others. This is a strategy of pharmaceutical companies to strengthen their drug portfolio in metabolic diseases and launch safe and effective drugs in the market. For instance, in 2018, Evotec AG and Novo Nordisk entered into a strategic alliance to be able to discover and develop drug molecules to treat metabolic disorders including obesity, diabetes and other associated disorders.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
- Pfizer Inc.
- Merck & Co. Inc.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 50+ geographies.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.
- Markets Covered: 1) By Drug Class: Peripherally acting anti obesity drugs, Centrally acting anti obesity drugs 2) By Type: Prescription Drugs (Rx), OTC Drugs 3) By Medication: Monotherapies, Polytherapies
- Companies Mentioned: F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, , GlaxoSmithKline PLC, , Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH, , Pfizer Inc.,, Merck & Co. Inc.,
- Countries: Australia, Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Japan, Russia, South Korea, UK, USA
- Regions: Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa
- Time Series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data Segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
- Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/40sp6f