DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Cell Therapy Instruments Market Forecast to 2027 – COVID-19 Impact and Global Analysis by Product; Cell Type; Process; End User, and Geography” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
According to this report the market is expected to reach US$ 32,477.15 million by 2027 from US$ 12,340.03 million in 2019. The market is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 13.2% from 2020 to 2027.
The report highlights trends prevailing in the market, and drivers and hindrances pertaining to the market growth. The key driving growth factors for the market include increasing developments in cell therapy manufacturing and rising number of approvals for cell-based therapies; whereas, high cost of cell therapy production and cell therapy are expected to hinder market growth.
Based on the product, the cell therapy instruments market is segmented into consumables, equipment, systems, and software. In 2019, the consumables segment accounted for the highest share of the market. The growth of this segment is attributed to the rising research activities that demand reagents, kits, and lab wares in higher quantity. Also, the increased production of cell therapies for commercialization has influenced the market for the consumables segments. Additionally, the rising adoption of cell therapy has increased the demand for storage consumables to supply and distribute it to the desired places.
Reasons to Buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the cell therapy instruments market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global cell therapy instruments market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin security interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
- Increasing Developments in Cell Therapy Manufacturing
- Rising Number of Approvals for Cell-based Therapies
- High Cost Of Cell Therapy Production and Cell Therapy
- Growth Opportunities in Developing Regions
- Shift Toward Automated Manufacturing
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- MERCK KGaA
- Cytiva (GE Healthcare Life Sciences)
- Terumo Corporation
- Miltenyi Biotec
- STEMCELL Technologies Inc.
- Sartorius AG
- Danaher Corporation (Beckman Coulter Inc.)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/wp2lp7