DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “In Vitro Diagnostics Market: Strategic Implications of Emerging Reimbursement, Technological and Market Trends” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report presents a strategic overview of the U.S. in vitro diagnostics market, including major regulatory, economic, demographic and social trends with potentially significant impact; as well as five- and ten-year test volume and sales forecasts for major testing locations (hospitals, commercial labs, physician offices, blood centers, POC sites, and others) and laboratory disciplines (blood banking, clinical chemistry, immunodiagnostics, coagulation, hematology, flow cytometry, histology, cytology, microbiology, serology, urinalysis and others).
The report explores the following questions alongside other key strategic issues facing decision-makers:
- How will the future reimbursement changes affect individual market segments?
- Will the industry consolidate, decentralize, or undergo a bimodal transformation?
- What will be the impact on purchasing influences, marketing strategies, joint ventures, mergers, licensing, import and export?
- How will the future technological advances affect the major market segments?
- Which companies will enter the market and which will not survive?
This invaluable strategic planning resource is designed to help corporate, marketing and R&D executives develop effective business plans that best accommodate uncertainties ahead. The report evaluates emerging markets and technologies that may present unexpected threats or offer opportunities; identifies key strategic decisions that will have to be made in the future; and enhances corporate ability to develop realistic contingency plans.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3rupso
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.