LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Technavio has been monitoring the veterinary rapid tests market and it is poised to grow by USD 228.69 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 7% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. Request a free sample report
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Increasing prevalence of zoonotic diseases has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Veterinary Rapid Tests Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Veterinary Rapid Tests Market is segmented as below:
- Companion Animals
- North America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40178
Veterinary Rapid Tests Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our veterinary rapid tests market report covers the following areas:
- Veterinary Rapid Tests Market size
- Veterinary Rapid Tests Market trends
- Veterinary Rapid Tests Market industry analysis
This study identifies rising adoption of companion animals as one of the prime reasons driving the veterinary rapid tests market growth during the next few years.
Veterinary Rapid Tests Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the veterinary rapid tests market , including some of the vendors such as BioNote Inc., Biopanda Reagents Ltd., Fassisi, Society for Veterinary Diagnostics and Environmental Analysis mbH and Heska Corp. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the veterinary rapid tests market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Veterinary Rapid Tests Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist veterinary rapid tests market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the veterinary rapid tests market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the veterinary rapid tests market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of veterinary rapid tests market vendors
Table of Content
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Preface
- 2.3 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market outlook
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 07: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Asia – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- ROW – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 08: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY ANIMAL TYPE
- Market segmentation by animal type
- Comparison by animal type
- Companion animals – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Livestock – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by animal type
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Growing presence of veterinary clinics and hospitals
- Increasing funding for and investments in veterinary health
- Growing adoption of companion animals
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- BioNote Inc.
- Biopanda Reagents Ltd.
- Fassisi, Society for Veterinary Diagnostics and Environmental Analysis gmbH
- Heska Corp.
- IDEXX Laboratories Inc.
- MEGACOR Diagnostik GmbH
- SWISSAVANS AG
- Virbac SA
- Woodley Equipment Co. Ltd.
- Zoetis Inc.
PART 14: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 15: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.